Daytona State Dual Enrollment registration window opened November 4th for the Spring Term. A copy of the Course and Statement Fee is due to your assigned counselor by Friday, December 13, 2019. Failure to do so will result in the scheduling of a 7th period day.
- Open to students in 6th-12th grade
- Minimum, unweighted GPA of 3.0 for college credit degree and certificate programs or 2.0 for vocational programs
- Minimum scores on an appropriate placement test (see below)
- Permission from school counselor and parent or legal guardian
- Florida statute requires that Home school students be registered with the District home school office. Home school students must submit the home education verification indicating current enrollment in a valid home school program prior to admission.
- Dual Enrollment students are not eligible for limited access programs.
- Students over the age of 18 are not eligible for dual enrollment.