Students leaving for lunch for the second semester will be required to have a new lunch sticker on their IDs to leave for lunch. 2nd semester stickers are a different design. Students must turn in a new completed “Lunch Permission Form” and have their GPA & Credits checked before being able to leave for lunch.
Reminder of requirements to leave for lunch:
- Juniors and Seniors must have 14 credits a grade point average of 2.0 each semester.
- Sophomores must have 5 credits and a grade point average of a 3.0 each semester.
- Cars leaving for lunch must have a current school parking decal.
- All students in the vehicle leaving for lunch must have the appropriate, authorized student I.D.
- Students with temporary ID Stickers CANNOT LEAVE FOR LUNCH.