$25 fee for Lunch Pass.
Only students with parent permission, approved academic standing and designated sticker present on their current student I.D. are authorized to leave for lunch.
FRESHMEN ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE CAMPUS FOR LUNCH!
If a student I.D. is lost, there is a $10.00 charge for replacement.
• Students in grades 10-12 must have an overall minimum GPA 2.0.
• Cars leaving for lunch must have a current school parking decal.
• All students in the vehicle leaving for lunch must have the appropriate, authorized student I.D.
ANY STUDENT CAUGHT TAKING A STUDENT NOT ELIGIBLE FOR LUNCH OFF CAMPUS WILL HAVE HIS/HER PRIVILEGE REVOKED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.
All actions below will result in I.D. being confiscated and leave for lunch privilege being revoked for a time determined by administration.
• If a student ID is used by another student attempting to leave for lunch.
• Excessive tardies from lunch or violation of any school policy may result in revocation on lunch privilege.