Free and reduced lunch can help you with more than just getting lunch at DeLand High. There are many benefits to you and your pursuit of a higher degree. The benefits include:
- Free SAT Question and Answer Service
- Free College Board SAT Tests
- Free SAT Subject Area Tests
- Free SAT Score Reports
- Free ACT Kaplan Online Prep Live, Includes Full Access to Online ACT Prep
- Free ACT Tests
- Up To 4 College Application Waivers
Stop by the main office and see Mrs. Leary for more information.
There are two ways to apply:
Option A (Quickest Results)
Apply using the on-line ELECTRONIC Free/Reduced Family Application Form.
- It is easy to apply for Free/Reduced meals and it only takes a few minutes when you apply on-line.
*Processing time is faster when you apply on-line.
*The site is a safe and secure site!
- You MUST use Internet Explorer for your browser (Do not use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari)
- You MUST read the parent letter before completing the on-line application.
- 2017-2018 ParentLetterEnglish OR 2017-2018 ParentLetterSpanish
- Apply Online (English) OR Apply Online (Spanish)
Apply for Free/Reduced meals on a paper application.
- Pick up an application from the Front Desk in the Main Office.
- Return the completed application to Mrs. Leary at the Front Desk.
The processing of an application can take up to 10 operating days. Once you have submitted an application and it is processed, you will receive an Eligibility Notification letter with your child's meal status. The letter will be sent home with your child. Please keep this eligibility letter with your important papers.
Please note: If you have submitted a paper application, DO NOT complete an on-line application. THIS WILL DELAY YOUR APPROVAL PROCESS.
Parents, if your family qualifies for the free or reduced lunch program you may qualify for a “Step Up for Students” scholarship. To find out more go to, www.StepUpForStudents.org/family
For additional information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-735-7837.
Free and Reduced Priced Health Care
If you have children age newborn through 18, they may qualify for free or low cost Health Insurance.