Click here for Transcript Request Form (mail to: DeLand HS, c/o Registrar, 800 N. Hill Ave., DeLand, FL 32724)
• Student records are confidential and can be released only by written consent of the student once they attain age 18 or their legal guardian prior to turning 18.
• Student's valid ID must be presented when picked up at the school or photo copy included with requsts made through the mail.
• Student Records will be sent via US mail; they cannot be faxed or e-mailed. No information is released by phone.
• DeLand High School only has access to transcripts from 2005-present.
May stop in the guidance office before school, after school, or during their lunch to fill out the required form.
$1.00 per transcript.
If the Student is Under 18, the form must be signed by their parent or legal guardian, and submitted with a copy of the signed's valid ID.Return to Top
1. Must prepare & sign the transcript request records release form. Please send to DeLand HS, c/o Registrar, 800 N. Hill Ave., DeLand, FL 32724
2. $1.00 per transcript.
3. Either mail or drop off the signed & completed form in with payment & copy of identification which includes your name, date of birth, and signature at the front gate.
$1.00 per transcript. Payments in the form of cash or money order are accepted.
If the Student is Under 18, the form must be signed by their parent or legal guardian, and submitted with a copy of the signed's valid ID.
You may either pick up your transcript in a sealed envelope or we will mail it to the address you provide within 2 work days of receipt of the request and payment.Return to Top
Contact: Volusia County Records & Archives Department @ 386-734-7190 ext. 20430
Or visit the Volusia County Schools website for directions @ www.myvolusiaschools.orgReturn to Top