Skip to content


Procedures for facilities rental at DeLand High

1. Fill out the Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreement and the Facility Request Form. (Both found at the bottom of this page)

a. On the Facility Usage Hold Harmless Agreement, type in all requested information. FEIN is the organization’s federal employer identification number (also known as a taxpayer’s identification number [TIN]). This is the number the organization uses when reporting to the IRS. The tax exemption certificate number is only required if the organization is exempt from paying sales tax.

b. On the Facility Request Form type in all requested information.

c. On the Facility Usage Request, type in all requested information. If a specific room is desired, it can be requested on this form. Enter the starting and ending date(s) of the event; the requested days of the week; the starting and ending times; and finally the number of hours per day. Include any special instructions or additional services (e.g. custodial, audio visual, lighting, etc.) needed.

2. Submit the following documents to DeLand High School Activities Office:

a.  A signed Facility Usage Hold Harmless Agreement

b.  Facility Request Form

c.  A copy of a current certificate of liability insurance which clearly states the organization’s liability coverage, naming VCSB  as an additional named insured and certificate holder. The address to be used is 200 North Clara Avenue, DeLand Fl., 32720 The liability insurance carried by the organization must have limits of at least one million dollars ($1,000,000) for injury to any one person and two million dollars ($2,000,000) aggregate. 
*Be sure you have signed and dated all documents.

3. DeLand High Activities will notify you via email when you have been approved use of school facilities, or if additional information is required. 

Please familiarize yourself with School Board Policy 705 – Community Use of School Facilities.

Downloadable Facility Usage Request Form