Interested in Dual Enrollment at DSC?
The PERT will be administered on campus April 17 - 19, 2023
Eligibility Requirements for Fall 2023
- Be enrolled in 9th - 12th grade
- Have a GPA in a high school level course.
- College Credit programs require a minimum of a 3.0 unweighted high school GPA and qualifying test scores.
- Vocational programs require a minimum 2.0 cumulative, unweighted high school GPA, and qualifying test scores.
- Students interested in course #SLS1122 will require a 2.5 GPA
Sign up to take the PERT at DHS by Tue., April 11th to begin the process.
Have questions? Contact your school counselor.